Leucoselect® Grape Seed Extract 50 mg Veg Tabs 120 Count
Livamed Leucoselect Grape Seed Extract 50 mg Vtaps provide 100% natural grape seed extract derived from champagne grapes imported from France. This patented Leucoselect grape seed extract provides a standardized amount of potent antioxidants (oligomeric proanthocyanidins, monomeric polyphenols and flavonoids) per serving in easy-to-swallow vegetable capsules for maximum assimilation and absorption.
- Highest quality patented Leucoselect brand grape seed extract from Indena, a world leader in the research and manufacturing of European extracts. Ideal content of low molecular weight OPCs for maximum absorption, bioavailability and efficacy. Leucoselect, produced by Indena, is applied as the compendial reference standard for grape seed OPC identification under the current USP (United States Pharmacopeia).
- Leucoselect Grape Seed Extract is derived from the highest quality Muscadet Champagne grapes from France. Leucoselect has been used in more clinical research studies than any other grape seed extract in the world. Includes the synergistic benefits of grape skin extract which contains resveratrol and other antioxidants.
- Studies show Leucoselect grape seed extract has the ability to provide significant antioxidant protection. The antioxidant potential of Leucoselect comes from its high content of proanthocyanidins which helps provide benefits to the cardiovascular system. Proanthocyanidins help protect the collagen matrix of the heart muscle, blood vessels, cartilage and other soft tissue, against free radical damage.
- Clinical studies using Leucoselect demonstrate its ability to support circulatory health (protecting integrity of blood vessels) as well as well as healthy vision (protecting the small blood vessels of the eyes). Leucoselect also helps neutralize free radicals that promote the inflammatory process, and therefore may provide support against inflammatory-related cell damage.
- Quality and Potency Guaranteed
Grape seed extract contains a naturally occurring variety of antioxidant substances known as polyphenols. Polyphenols have been the subject of hundreds of research studies. The specific compounds found in grape seed extract, namely OPCs or oligomeric proanthocyanidins have consistently demonstrated significant antioxidant activity. OPCs vary in molecular size, hence the absorption and biological activity is highly influenced by the size of the molecules. Our European grape seed extract contains only the smaller, low molecular weight, more absorbable OPCs known as dimers, trimers and tetramers. The high content of smaller size OPCs is crucial for maximum biological activity and hence, the therapeutic value of grape seed extract
Dietary Supplement. Meets the strength specifications listed in the USP Dietary Supplement Chapter. Plus green tea bioflavonoids. Gluten free. Contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish. Suitable for vegans. We guarantee our supplements for potency and purity. Our unique Leucoselect Grape Seed Extract formula provides powerful antioxidant protection through polyphenol compounds called proanthocyanidins (OPC's). Leucoselect alone has undergone clinical research showing protection to the cardiovascular system. An additional source of polyphenols comes from green tea extract, providing concentrated amounts of total catechins and epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), with well-documented health benefits. Finally, bioflavonoids from lemon complete this unique and powerful antioxidant formula, which can promote cardiovascular, skin, and capillary health. Guarantee: At Central Market, our goal is to exceed your expectations every day. Thanks for shopping with us. (These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease).